The theme for the 2019 Conference is: “Leading the Way: Nursing and Midwifery quality, research and education”.
This conference provides a forum for Nursing and Midwifery clinicians, researchers and educators from Australia and overseas, to share knowledge and celebrate experiences of innovative Nursing and Midwifery led projects relating to clinical care, education and research.
Submission of abstracts is now open with the Conference Committee calling for papers and poster presentations which reflect one of the following conference themes:
- Knowledge translation
- Quality and safety
- Innovative healthcare
- Values and culture
The deadline for abstract submissions is Monday 29th October 2018
Authors will be notified of abstract status by Friday 14th December 2018
Please note that abstract submission is only available online.
If you are interested in submitting an abstract for consideration, please complete the following steps:
- Download and read the Author Instructions. Please print these instructions and have them nearby when you are ready to submit your abstract.
- Save the Abstract Template to your computer and use this to prepare your abstract.
- Write your abstract using the Microsoft Word template, adhering to the formatting guidelines outlined in the Author Instructions. Save your abstract on your computer, in an easy to find location. Please note that abstract titles should be a maximum of 12 words, and abstract text should be a maximum of 300 words.
- Ensure you have a short biography (max 50 words) for yourself, and every co-presenter listed on the abstract.
- Click on the “Submit Abstract” button below, and follow the steps outlined in the Author Instructions.
If you experience any difficulties with the abstract submission process, or have any questions, please contact Amy McIntosh at East Coast Conferences by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02 6650 9800 or 0408 220 188.
Please note that abstracts need to be submitted by the main presenting author of the paper.
If accepted, all presenting authors will need to register and pay to attend the conference, at least for the day of the presentation. The deadline for presenters to register is Friday 15th March 2019.