The theme for the 2021 Conference is: Riding the Waves of Change, Forging the Future: Nursing and Midwifery practice, research and education.
This conference provides a forum for Nursing and Midwifery clinicians, researchers and educators to share knowledge and celebrate experiences of innovative Nursing and Midwifery led projects relating to clinical care, education and research. Presentations and posters with cultural relevance and foci are welcome and encouraged.
Submission of abstracts is now open with the Conference Committee calling for papers and poster presentations which reflect one of the following conference themes:
- Resilience, Reflection and Recovery
- Knowledge Translation
- Quality and Safety
- Innovative Healthcare
The deadline for abstract submissions is Friday 13th November 2020
Authors will be notified of abstract status by Friday 22nd January 2021
Please note that abstract submission is only available online (coming soon)
If you are interested in submitting an abstract for consideration, please complete the following steps:
- Download and read the Author Instructions. Please print these instructions and have them nearby when you are ready to submit your abstract.
- Save the Abstract Template to your computer and use this to prepare your abstract.
- Write your abstract using the Microsoft Word template, adhering to the formatting guidelines outlined in the Author Instructions. Save your abstract on your computer, in an easy to find location. Please note that abstract titles should be a maximum of 20 words, and abstract text should be a maximum of 300 words.
- Ensure you have a short biography (max 50 words) for yourself, and every co-author listed on the abstract in order of contribution.
- Click on the “Submit Abstract” button below, and follow the steps outlined in the Author Instructions.
If you experience any difficulties with the abstract submission process, or have any questions, please contact Jasmine Durbidge at East Coast Conferences by emailing email@example.com or by calling 02 6650 9800 or 0408 215 469
Please note that abstracts need to be submitted by the main presenting author of the paper.
If accepted, all presenting authors will need to register and pay to attend the conference, at least for the day of the presentation. The deadline for presenters to register is Friday 12th March 2021.